Welcome to the Epfo & UAN Member Portal Awareness portal. Clarify all the all questions with detailed articles on the portal. epf balance enquiry, reset forgot the uan password. uan status, registration pf transfer, and withdrawal including pf claim status. employers also know how to make payment register new member etc at employer uan portal.
EPf Balance Enquiry @ epfo Portal
This is the old way to check pf balance online before 2014 onwards. for enquiring epf balance, mebers have to visit the epf balance Portal. But now its may not available at this time.
- Select Pf Office for this members has to select the State, city, Regional Pf Office.
- Enter The PF Account Number. If the establishment code is available then leave it blank. you can also search for establishment code at epfo Portal.
- Enter Name and Date of Birth and Registered Mobile Number and click on Submit.
witnin few Minutes you will get epf balance details to To Mobile Number.
PF balance check with UAN No
Generally 3 ways we can check pf balance by uan number
- By Missed call
- By SMS
- Downloading UAN / epf passbook online.
- members also check pf balance with epf mobile app.
EPF Passbook download by UAN Number
This is the Most Popular and convenient way to know epf balance and pf account statement details.
- Visit the Pf passbook portal https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in
- Enter You UAN Number and Password to login to Access UAn passbook.
- Download the epf passbook and know your Epf balance along with Pension amount.
UAN Activation & UAN Member Portal Registration
Before uan Actiovation, members have to know their UAN Number by Pf Number. for this member may opt for UAN status or contacting Employer.
We can register on UAN Member Portal by different ways. No UAN Number needed for registration.
Required details for UAN Portal Registration
- Aadhaar Number
- Pan Number
- EPF Number
- UAN Number
Anyone of the above details. And following details are mandatory to match with the member data in epfo Portal.
- Member Name & surname
- Father / Husavbnd name
- Registered Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
Once UAN Registration (Set password) is completed login and get below services
- view the passbook.
- edit Profile,
- Update KYC
Ways 2 Know UAN Number
- Contacting employer
- checking on Salary Slip,
- Know uan Number with Pf Number online.
- Know UAN Number at UAN Portal with aadhar, pan Number by UAN status
EPfo UAn Helpdesk customer care
Toll-free : 1800118005 (9:15 AM to 5:45 PM)