epf online payment mode helps to Pay Monthly epf amount through SBI, HDFC, ICICI, AXIS, internet banking. Easy ways to pay the EPF online payment with different NetBanking. unified uan portal ECR 2.0 website helps to pay the employees contributions monthly.
EPF Online payment by employer
EPF stands for employee’s provident fund which is widely called as a PF. It is a retirement aspects scheme that is accessible to all salaried employees. It is a crucial tool for retirement planning. The tax-free interests, as well as the maturity, ensure a good growth of your money. Both employees and the employer do the epf online payment to the provident fund at the several rates of the essential wages. But, it provides retirement aspect to you to secure a high standard of living at retirement. But, there are so many things about EPF which most of you are unaware of.
The below article offers you some more information about EPF includes how to contribute are calculated based on your salary as well as DA as well as what are the aspects to this EPF and pension. It has mainly launched the facility of online payment of EPF dues through net banking. epf online payment includes corporate banking with associate banks of SBI, ICICI, and HDFC as well as many others and it will also come under this category. This article shares on how does the work in online.
Steps by steps instructions to pay the EPF payment online
If you want to pay the EPF payment from the online, then you have to follow those instructions then only you can easily to pay the payment from the online with the different banks. They are the list of instructions as given below.
epf online payment bank list
SBI, HDFC, ICICI, AXIS, Bank of India, bank of Maharashtra and other etc
- First of all, you have to fill in the details of the ECR challan as well as submit the transactions.
- Select the bank from the list of banks given as the specified bank list.
- Enter your net banking customer ID as well as password.
- You can tap your account details to obtain your account debited from the online portal. You have to take print out of epf online payment recipt from the online website challan instantaneously.
Essential security information:
- Before, you signing in and you can ensure that then website address bar of your internet user starts with the specific websites.
- You do not provide your user ID as well as the password to any one of phone or mail.
- Do not enter login as well as much other sensitive info in any pop-up window.
- You can carefully verify security by tapping on the padlock icon of your internet user. For more details on epf online payment and click here.
EPF Online payment by using SBI bank account
- Simply pay your EPF subscriptions through online either for Saral/Vistaar and Vyapar.
- At first, you have to go to the official website link of Employee Provident Fund (EPF) such as http://www.epfindia.com and tap on “online ECR/Challan submission” as well as produce the TRRN.
- In order to pay the epf online payment at the online SBI web portal
- The Corporate User/Saral user has to login to the corporate internet banking as well as go ahead to the menu payment/Transfers > EPF.
- Now, enter the exact and valid TRRN, select your debit account as well as tap on the submit button later checking the given details.
- The authorized user for that particular account has to authorize this transaction. It is not applicable for Saral as it is having an only single user.
- Later authorization, the challan can be observed /printed for your convenience of corporate user/Saral user in,
- Reports > Reprint Challan in order to print/save. Check out epf payment options.
EPF online payment by Employer on uan unified portal
first of all employer visit to the uan unified portal / uaN 2.o. generate the ECR challan from the Unified portal. for this download the previous ECR challan from. Edit the enter present contribution details and save CSV as text.Upload it to ECR portal. then ECR challan will be generated. After paying the epf online payment the employer get the TRRN number. with TRRN number employees track their pf contribution details.
Hence, these simple and easy processes are charging the EPF payment from the online with the diverse banks through the net banking services.