pf claim status through claim id online Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Karnataka.
The government has created it very simpler to know the claim status via online. In fact, it has the digitalized the EPFO portal. With aid of this web portal, you can easily able to find your EPFO claim status through the following simple steps. In order to do this procedure, you only need to know your respective PF account number.
TOPIC: pf claim Status (withdrawal & transfer)
- PF Number
- company epfo code (available in pf number)
- UAN Number (generate, activate it)
How to check pf claim status by uan
- log in to EPF portal. Click on Our services> For Employees
- Click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’
- Enter your UAN and captcha code
- Enter the pf account details /optional (state, pf office region, establishment code, pf number).
- click on submit to know the claim status of pf transfer and withdrawal.
CHECK EPFO CLAIM STATUS by uan here.
check Pf withdrawal / Transfer status @ pf India
- At first, go to the corresponding website link http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYCS.php,
- Then, choose by clicking on the button Click on know the pf claim status, Select state
- Now, choose the PF office state and then select the place of the EPFO office situated
- After that, you have to fill out the respective details as explained below
- Extension number- fills the number if you have it or else leave it blank
- Establishment code– fill out the 7 digit establishment number on the page
- Account number –fill out your account number
- PF balance Number or member id contains Maximum 22 digits with Alphanumeric character.
State code: 2 digits
Note: you have to remember your PF balance account numbers does not have an extension or subcode or else establishment code. Thus, so leave it empty if you do not have it.
Now, tap on the submit tab. And it will display your EPF claim status in front of you.
Pf withdrawal: new composite form with Aadhaar & UAn Linked helps withdraw the pf without employer signature.
- property buying land/home,
- early withdrawal before 58 years,
- 2 months of unemployment.
Tax on pf withdrawal:
Below 50,000 no tax.
No tax directly on pf withdrawal.
Offline withdrawal: download form fill it get employer signature, submit at the epfo office.
Online: log in to UAN member Portal, service click on claims, then raise a New Claim.
- KYC Should be updated
- Bank details. aadhaar, pan, etc.
- UAN Number should be activated
- Aadhaar Number has to be linked.
PF transfer: one pf account other pf accounts of the same employee. while moving jobs. if more than one pf accounts up to 10 accounts, the employee can transfer all into one with one employee one epf account.
Purpose: when moving to the jobs transfer previous employer to present to attract high-interest rates on epf balance.
it helps to avoid early pf withdrawal. losing pf balance with epfo & employer.
UAN Portal>. services>>transfer>> enter the new employer details. new pf account, name, etc.
click on transfer and wait for few weeks or months.
Date of existing should be entered by your previous employer.
Easy steps to check your PF Claim Status
- Please click on the following link to find the status of your claim submitted in any of the EPF Office.
- Select the EPF office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
- Then click on get epfo claim status details.
- epfo claim status will appear on the epfo portal you may take the print for further use.
tracking using UAN Number
With Introductions of UAN Numer employee can transfer manage all pf accounts. They can transfer from old account balance to new employees Epf account. this process called as PF Transfer or epf claim. withdrawal can also be termed as PF claim but the fund goes to the bank account instead of another pf account. \
@ UAN Portal
Visit UAN member portal and login so you can process further. if you are not registered with UAN Portal. Then have a look at Epf UAN registration page. Then you can file or check pf claim status from the UAN Portal.
with Pf Number
- With Pf Number, you can track at epfo member portal but it’s a Traditional way. The process present at beginning of the Article.
By SMS & Missed call
The Employee with UAN Number Activated Mobile Phone number are can track from Mobile number. There is no need of internet connection for this process. However, epf balance also works by this method.
by Andriod App
EPFO Designed The epfo M sewa app for employees. but this has a lot of bugs due to regular maintenance. as we all know how efficient is out GOI.
This facility is meant for Employees Provident Fund
members/subscribers/pensioners who have submitted a claim in any of the EPFO offices across the country. Using this facility, one can track the status of a claim submitted. The only prerequisite is that you must provide your Provident Fund account number and PF Office state to check the epfo claim. The guide on how to avail the facility is also provided.
at member claims portal by Epfo
- If you know the EPF Office from where your claim has to be settled, select the same from the office drop-down list.
- On the selection of office, the mandatory Region Code and Office Code will get populated automatically in the respective boxes. and EPF Account number
- Enter the Establishment Code in the third box – which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- In case, the Establishment Code has an extension / sub‐code, enter the same here. It can be a digit or the letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3 characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension /sub‐code to the Establishment Code.
- Enter your account number which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- Click on submit to get the EPF withdrawal status.
Check your epf balance from here.
Steps for withdrawing money in epf account :
The following steps are helpful for an employee to withdraw money from epf account in the specific organization.
- the employee needs to collect all information that is related to the company.
- Employees need to fill the information including name, address,
the reason for withdrawing, mobile number and much more.
- claim status comes in 2nd part,
- Need to upload required documents for getting permission to withdraw money.
- select the state and city of epf account.
- Finally, enter pf account number in the specific field.
- you can get SMS and email with claim id.
Epf claim Guideline for For Employees